Center for Ministry Preparation
The Center for Ministry Preparation is a church based biblical training program designed to equip men and women with a solid biblical understanding and practical ministry tools needed for effective ministry. Although the primary goal is to equip those who consider Crossroads their home church, classes at CMP are available to anyone who is actively involved in their church. Students outside of Crossroads must provide a letter of recommendation from their home church pastor prior to admittance. The goal of CMP is to empower believers to serve their local church.
- Cultivating Missional People – helping members of the church find their God given mission in life.
- Creating Ministry Portals – releasing equipped believers into the mission fields that Jesus Christ has place them to serve.
- Certifying Motivated People – providing a process to recognize those in the church that want to minister to our fellowship.
- Providing evening classes that meet on Sunday Evenings from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM or Wednesday Evenings from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.[Check calendar for exact dates]
- There will be a total of four or five classes offered per year.
- Classes run for six to eight weeks.
CMP costs $20 per course to cover class notes and curriculum
Course Schedule for 2020-2021:
- No classes are being offered at this time due to COVID-19 Restrictions
- Additional Classes will be offered on Wednesday Evenings
Future Classes Include:
- Bible Study Methodology
- Old Testament Survey
- The Pentateuch
- Encountering the Psalms
- The Minor Prophets
- The Major Prophets
- New Testament Survey
- Life and Ministry of Christ
- Acts of the Apostle
- The Corinthian Letters
- The Prison Epistles
- Biblical Doctrines
- Pentecostal Doctrines
- Becoming a Worshiper
- Christian Leadership Development
- Conflict Management
- Effective Personal Evangelism
- Foundations of Prophetic Ministry
- Foundations of Pentecostal Living
- Renewing Your Spiritual Life
- Spiritual Gifts and Their Operation
- Pastor David Willis
- Pastor Lynn Willis
- Special Guest Speakers