We believe in lifting our voices to bless, adore, and revere the Lord. In doing so we create an atmosphere that welcomes Him and adores Him. Through worship we enter into an intimate communion with the Lord and encounter His Presence; worshiping alone and as a whole allows His unmatched beauty to fall upon us.
“Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.”
We believe in empowering families to live a life that cherishes those around them; a house that blesses and bestows favor and love upon others. We value coming together on Sunday mornings and uplifting each other in the Lord. May we be a house that welcomes one another in love and may we draw others closer because the Presence of the Lord abides in us.
“Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.”
The Lord longs to call the nations to Himself. He is a Father to the fatherless, a Healer to the brokenhearted, a Savior to the lost, and a place of refuge for the persecuted. We believe in partnering with Him to reach all nations far and wide so the Father may be revealed and known; from our local communities to all the ends of the earth.
“The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.”
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- The blessed hope, the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. As a result, spiritual gifts are operating through His children.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.