Starting a relationship with Christ
Follow these steps to be forgiven of your sins and to start your walk with Christ.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us” (1 John 1:8).
Believe in Jesus…
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
Confess and leave your sin…
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9).
You might want to use the following prayer as a guide
Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I’m a sinner, and I’m sorry for my sin. Thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please forgive me of my sin, and accept me as Your child. I desire to live for You, Jesus. Amen.
Congratulations on becoming a part of God’s forever family. Obviously this is only a first step. Should you like to know more about your decision please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for help in your new found faith.
Searchable Online Bibles
- http://biblos.com/ – Biblos.com is an excellent site for good Bible study resources
- www.blueletterbible.org – Blue Letter Bible Web Site
- www.biblegateway.com – Bible Gateway Web Site is a
- www.crosswalk.com – Crosswalk Web Site
- www.audio-bible.com/Bible/Bible.html – Online Audio Bible
- www.bible.org – Online Bible Research Tools
- http://www.ccel.org/ – Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- www.biblestudytools.net – Bible Study Tools
- www.ccel.org – Wheaton’s Christian Classics Ethereal Library